- To post jobs, create an account, choose a package (any major credit card or Paypal accepted), and create your ads >
- Ads run 60 days and are published immediately (this site, Facebook, Twitter).
- Only one account is needed per business, but multiple users may access the account. Contact us to set that up, it only takes a second.
- Holding companies with multiple locations need a jobs package for each resort so that each has its own map markers, information and listings.
- Unlimited posting packages are available, and may be paid by check or transfer >
- Featured ads run in unique places on the site, and may be designated in your dashboard >
- All job ads are instantly posted to Facebook and Twitter.
For Job Seekers:
- You do not need to have an account to apply for a position. Use the links at the bottom of each listing.
- If you set up an account, you may upload or build a resume. You have full control over if it is visible or hidden.
- To post a resume that can be searched by employers, create an account >
- To receive email job alerts from any department, location or keyword, create an alert >
- It’s easy to follow every opportunity through Facebook and Twitter.
Job Description The Training and Team Relations Manager will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members. What will I be doing? As the Training and Team Relations Manager, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton’s comprehensive training framework. Specifically,